RIVER VALLEY RV PARK
TO YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME
IN THE HEART OF BEAUTIFUL
MID-MICHIGAN’S AMISH COMMUNITY.
Family fun and relaxation in the Clare, Gladwin, and Harrison area.
For Your Camping Pleasure
Relax on one of our spacious, grassy campsites (shaded or open) equipped with water and electrical service, picnic table, and fire ring.
For Your PERSONAL NEEDS
- Clean, modern restrooms with hot showers.
- Centrally located camp store with ice, firewood, and much more!
- Convenient coin laundry.
For Your LEISURE Pleasure
- Private lake with sandy beach for swimming and boating enjoyment
- Fishing in our lake and river
- Enjoy more water sports in the North Brand of the Tobacco River
- Large enclosed club room and covered picnic shelters for group gatherings
- Paddleboats, kayaks, and paddleboards
- Paved basketball and shuffleboard courts
- Sand volleyball court
- Horseshoe pits
- River Valley Lakeview Trail, a walking or biking trail
- Children can enjoy our selection of play areas located throughout
- Public golf courses
- Restaurants, churches, and hospitals
- Fishing in nearby lakes
- Shopping in Clare, Gladwin, and Harrison
- Canoe trips in Gladwin and Harrison
- Soaring Eagle Casino in Mt. Pleasant
You're always WELCOME at River Valley!
CLEAN. FRIENDLY. SECURE CAMPING.
CONNECT WITH US
For Information & Reservations:
2165 S Bailey Lake Ave, Gladwin, MI 48624
10.5 miles North of Loomis Exit
2.5 miles South on Bailey Lake Rd (off M-61 between Gladwin & Harrison)
6 miles East from Lake George / Mannsiding Rd Exit